Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Starting a new chapter

This was the view of my little piece of heaven that I grew to love and find peace when I needed it. My heart will always remember this place, now that I have left...it's time to move on to another chapter in my life.

I recently found out I am going to be a grandmother, so the desire for a home has became very real to me once more. The exciting part is I am remaining downtown, but I want a small cottage-style home with a front porch, fireplace and a lot of character. I want a place to put a potter’s wheel, my easel and paint brushes and a quiet street to push a stroller on my way to the city park.

Gosh, I sound like I'm transitioning my life to a slower pace...I thought I would never say that but here I am so looking forward to a simple life, one without drama or chaos, but filled with tranquility, personal pleasures, self-discovery and my family... now to find the house~!

No comments: