Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Forgiveness is a Choice

Forgiveness is an action that requires thought, decision making abilities and a strong sense of self to achieve the true desired result. If you think about using the words "I Forgive You" be careful because there is point where forgiveness cancels out anything that previously occurred and removes any reason to hold on to bad feelings, resentment and bitterness.

I know this action all too well and publicly confess my forgiveness to those that have caused me pain, heartache and sadness. I can no longer hold onto those feelings as they have begun to cause health issues that I do not want or need.


I forgive those that have for whatever reason chosen to venture off in a different direction, forgive those that may not like the way I've raised my children, forgive those that do not like my lifestyle, forgive those that think I am too much of a "free spirit", and anyone else that has an opinion about me and my lifestyle. I choose to live my life the way I feel best suites me and will not seek you out for your approval.

Live life for yourself, seek out everything that brings you pleasure and remove those things that cause you pain...Do not justify your actions to anyone unless you choose to do so.

Life is yours to live, not to live for others.....

No comments: