Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting a Clear Perspective on Life

For some reason tonight I find myself thinking about life...where I've been and the direction I am moving towards. My life is like a new flower in bloom; there are so many buds preparing themselves for the bloom.

There are so many things I want for my life. I cannot settle for a simple life, because I am not a simple minded person. I cannot settle for the mid-life mentality, I am alive and well and do not plan on settling for the "average way of life."
I am young at heart; I have places to see and places to visit. Don't expect me to conform to the mentality of those my age, because it's not happening. I will remain young at heart, mentally young and as a result I will gravitate to those that think as I do, do as I do and have fun as I do.

This is my life and I am moving forward with or without those that come along my path...

No comments: