Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Painting Laughter!


Writing my first blog was exciting for me, I was up until 1:00 a.m. looking for different ways to use the site to begin what I hope will evolve into something amazing.

I have begun to focus on each aspect of my life as I peel away at the outer edges asking, where was this desire hidden all these years, and oh gosh, I forgot about that one...what is that? Why have I allowed the inner-most precious part of who I am to be locked away in a dark closet stored deep within my soul for so many years?

The secret was revealed this weekend, while spending time with myself...I am responsible for securing those precious attributes from fear and pain. You see, my spirit knew not to trust but to protect my heart and protect it did.

The good news is the storm has passed, I've opened the cellar door to my heart,and the sun is shining down on me. I have not felt this way before. But I know it is time to paint laughter into my life. So with each stroke of my heart the picture begins to unfolds.........I can not wait to uncover the next hidden color of this masterpiece.

No comments: