Monday, November 1, 2010

Moving On

I can't believe it! I've finished another year of school, finished for this year tonight and I am so excited to have some free time to do other things I've been holding back on for years!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, I will begin another chapter of my life by making the time to learn the piano again. It's been almost 40 years since I played the piano. I purchased two keyboard a few years ago that have been waiting for this day to arrive and here it is, the time has come to begin this dream, this color on my canvas. I'm so excited!

My reward is, when I master the art, I want to purchase a baby grand. Not sure where it will go but I must have it.

My life is good, I control it. Its like learning the secret of life...no one controls your world but you unless you give that control to someone else.

No comments: